Beauties of Nature
（Link above for stroke order)
Cursive requires more ‘flow’ when writing, so it would be difficult to describe how to write it.
Beauty of the Four Seasons
- The top, ‘roof’, part that almost look like a zigzag is one stroke.
- Next stroke is the line drawn down from the top. This is also one stroke and it includes that part below the ‘roof’.
- Start with the left line, then the right.
- Last would be the middle two lines, which looks like a ‘3’.
- Make a dot.
- The zigzag and the bottom left line are one stroke.
- Next would be the right semi-horizontal line, following along with the ‘L’.